Monday, November 10, 2008

Luke v. Matthew, the Resurrection Story

I have to get going in a few minutes to make smoothies for dinner, but I will get a start on the thing we did yesterday at youth group.

Alike in each

Both Gospels use the phrase "Mother of James"
The women were the same in both
The women brought spices in both
It was after the Sabbath, on the first day of the week as stated in both

I know we thought of others, but thats all I can think of right now. Also, since my side did the alike arguments I will also say my side said Matthews version was better, because it had more diolouge and moved faster, and was more to-the-point. It would have made a great play because of the diolouge. As you can imagine, all 4 of the girls in our small group were on my side, plus one of the guys. the other side was the other 5 guys, and I will give you their arguments later!

xoxo

No comments: