Friday, November 28, 2008

IVE BEEN TAGGED!

I was tagged by Evann

The Rules:

1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages)

2. Open the book to page 123.

3. Find the fifth sentence

4. Post the next three sentences

5. Tag five or more people.


From "Loving Fellings" by Gail Gaymer Martin-
"You remember," he said, chucking her under the chin.
"So tellme, what creative venture do you have for me?"
"Its batches of chocolate laced with raisins and macadamia nuts, plus my secret ingredient."


I tag Bella, Kelli, RosaryGirl, Teen Catholic, Michaela, Dixi, Jessy, Joey, Kim, Evann, Anna, Hannah. If any of you were laready tagged just you dont have to do it! evann you tagged me so you dont have to do it back. it will be like a game of tag with only 2 people LOL!!!!


xoxo

1 comment:

Evann said...

LOL! Do you recommend "Loving Feelings"? What's it about? Have a great Saturday night. :)