Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Cell Phone Fwd

Cell Phones V. The Bible

Ever wonder what would happen if we treated our Bible like we treat our cell phones? What if we carried it around in our purse or pocket? what if we flipped thru it several times a day? what if we turned back to get it if we forgot it? what if we treated it like we couldnt live without it? what if we gave it to kids as gifts? what if we used it when we traveled? what if we used in in case of emergency? This is something that makes you go....hmmmm....wheres my Bible? And unlike our cell phone, we dont need to worry about our Bible being disconnected because Jesus already paid the bill!!!







I got this on my celly today. yesterday actually! i figured i would share it. K, i must go load the dishwasher now!!!

LM

2 comments:

Teen Catholic said...

haha! I do!!! I always have my bible and my cell phone with me even if i don't use them!!!

Little Mary said...

i tried having my bible with me, but my purse almost broke! so now i only take it places i use a backpack like the march for life and steubie;-( but i thought the fwd was some good soulfood!!!