Saturday, October 18, 2008

Good Morning

Well almost afternoon! RosaryGirl emailed me a quote...."When sisters stand shoulder to shoulder, who stands a chance against us?" We are outnumberig the Teen Catholic! Also, if you are a teen Catholic boy and are interested in doing a blog, Jude would like you to visit his blog(Teen Catholic) and email him about it. Today I have church. My family goes on Saturdays, and then I go again on Sundays with my friends for our Lifeteen Mass at another Catholic church in my town. I love lifeteen and look forward to going each week! I am a lector for the Lifeteen Masses but I am not scheduled again til the 9th of November. I am also a lector at my church. Last week was homecoming, and I went to church(and lectored too!) in my homecoming dress, hair all done up, and clickity shoes(great for walking up the aisle with the priest and servers....not!) Thats all for now, I dont want to run out of ideas for posts! God Bless*Little Mary

No comments: