Sunday, October 19, 2008

Vocations

As Teen Catholic and Teen Catholic Girl have posted on vocations, I think I will as well. I believe my vocation, personally, is to the married life. I was more sure of this when I went to a vocations talk when I went to a steubenville youth conference w/ my youth group and went to a marriage vocations talk. The speakers were Brad Farmer of APeX ministries and his wife, Joia Farmer, who is a (really awesome!) singer. They were so cute together. If you ever have a chance to see a talk by them, go. It is funny! I think that religious vocations are very cool. If you feel you may have a vocation to the religious life, pray about it. If you would like, email me at apuckrin001@terra.edu and I will pray for you as well. I have a friend who is considering becoming a sister. I pray for her vocation every day. Please join me in praying for an increase in vocations to the priesthood. I pray for this often because of the priest shortage. Thats all I have to say for now on vocations, so Arriverdereci(I know that is spelt wrong!)*Little Mary

No comments: