Friday, October 17, 2008

Piecing it all together!

Today my brother, dad and Iwere putting together a paper rack for my mom's scrabpook paper. Everything had to be JUST RIGHT! to fit! It makes me think of how well put-together this great world and everything in it is! it took God 6 days to create the world.....thank God Himself it did not take us that long to finish putting together this rack! Well, off to do some more blog editing.....I am a perfectionist about many things, so not having evrything I want on this blog yet is annoying me!! God Bless*Little Mary

1 comment:

Emily said...

Welcome, welcome, Little Mary! That is a great name! I am so excited for you! I am a perfectionist too, though you wouldn't know it. I was so surprised to finally finish that horrible math homework to find your blog here! I love it-love it-love it. May your blog be beautiful when you are finished.